Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 16-MC

Today we all slept in and it was amazing! While Jack and Dad went to REI the girls stayed at the hotel and did laundry and got ready for the day!  We then traveled to downtown Santa Fe! It was a very artsy and pretty town!  We had lunch at San Francisco Bar and Grill, it was delicious!! We then looked at a few shops, but I started not to feel well due to my breathing problem I had so we went back to the hotel!  While dad and I napped and watched the World Cup, the rest went to go swim in the pool! After our naps it was time to get ready for the Rodeo de Santa Fe!  I have never been to a rodeo and it was awesome I thought! There was also a fair there so we had lots of fun riding rides and watching the rodeo! Tomorrow we are staying around Santa Fe and exploring more of this wonderful city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment